[jitsi-announce] FOSDEM presentations (and IRC channel)

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Fri Feb 17 18:33:12 CET 2012

Hey all,

On February 4 and 5 Jitsi participated in FOSDEM 2012. We had a stand, a
video call between the XMPP devroom and lounge, and Emil Ivov also had a
couple of talks.

All in all it was an outstanding event and we were happy to meet all of
you there!

For those of you who couldn't make it, you may want to check out the
Jitsi talks:

Jingle, the Universe, and Everything:
http://goo.gl/yCoLp

A real Skype alternative using standards compliant FLOSS:
http://goo.gl/6HnJi

Also, for those of you following IRC, our Freenode channel has just been
renamed to #jitsi so you might want to update your clients. We have a
temporary redirect in place but we'll eventually remove it as per
Freenode policies.

http://jitsi.org