[jitsi-announce] Jitsi Meet stable releases, now more discoverable!

Damian Minkov damencho at jitsi.org
Wed May 9 19:37:23 CEST 2018

Hi all,

If you have been following the Jitsi Meet development for some time,
you might have noticed the sheer amount of git tags. We make tags for
every successful build our CI makes, and also every time we "cut a
release".

It was, however, not very easy to keep track of the latest stable
release. No more. We have started making special tags for stable
releases. They look like stable/jitsi_meet_XXX across all projects.

For example:

$ git tag -l stable*
stable/jitsi-meet_2988

In addition, the GitHub release entry has some release highlights, check it out!
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/releases/latest

Regards
Your Jitsi Team