[sip-comm-cvs] CVS update: /sip-communicator/src/net/java/sip/communicator/gui/imp/
emcho at dev.java.net
emcho at dev.java.net
Wed May 26 11:11:59 CEST 2004
Date: 04/05/26 02:11:59
Ongoing work on simple
File [added]: ContactRemovalRequest.java
Added lines: 105
* The Apache Software License, Version 1.1
* Copyright (c) 2000 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "Apache" and "Apache Software Foundation" must
* not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this
* software without prior written permission. For written
* permission, please contact apache at apache.org.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Apache",
* nor may "Apache" appear in their name, without prior written
* permission of the Apache Software Foundation.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE APACHE SOFTWARE FOUNDATION OR
* ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
* USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
* ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
* OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
* OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Apache Software Foundation. For more
* information on the Apache Software Foundation, please see
* Portions of this software are based upon public domain software
* originally written at the National Center for Supercomputing Applications,
* University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
* A class used to return contact description entered by the user in the
* new contact dialog.
public class ContactRemovalRequest
private Objectlocation = null;
private Object contact = null;
* Returns the contact whose removal is requested by the user.
* @return the contact whose removal is requested by the user.
public Object getContact()
* Sets the contact whose removal is requested by the user.
* @param contact the contact whose removal is requested by the user.
void setContact(Object contact)
this.contact = contact;
* Returns the location of the contact whose removal has been requested.
* @return the location where the contact to be removed is currently located.
public Object getLocation()
* Sets the location where the contact is.
* @param location the location of the contact.
void setLocation(Object location)
this.location = location;
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cvs-unsubscribe at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: cvs-help at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
More information about the commits