[sip-comm-cvs] CVS update: /sip-communicator/src/net/java/sip/communicator/service/protocol/ChatRoomMember.java
emcho at dev.java.net
emcho at dev.java.net
Mon Apr 23 20:11:11 CEST 2007
Date: 2007-04-23 18:11:11+0000
working on multi chat and a jabber implementation
File [added]: ChatRoomMember.java
Added lines: 64
* SIP Communicator, the OpenSource Java VoIP and Instant Messaging client.
* Distributable under LGPL license.
* See terms of license at gnu.org.
* This interface representes chat room participants. Instances are retrieved
* through implementations of the <tt>ChatRoom</tt> interface and offer methods
* that allow querying member properties, such as, moderation permissions,
* associated chat room and other.
* @author Emil Ivov
public interface ChatRoomMember
* Returns the chat room that this member is participating in.
* @return the <tt>ChatRoom</tt> instance that this member belongs to.
public ChatRoom getChatRoom();
* Returns the protocol provider instance that this member has originated
* @return the <tt>ProtocolProviderService</tt> instance that created this
* member and its containing cht room
public ProtocolProviderService getProtocolProvider();
* Returns the contact identifier representing this contact. In protocols
* like IRC this method would return the same as getName() but in others
* like Jabber, this method would return a full contact id uri.
* @return a String (contact address), uniquely representing the contact
* over the service the service being used by the associated protocol
* provider instance/
public String getContactAddress();
* Returns the name of this member as it is known in its containing
* chatroom (aka a nickname). The name returned by this method, may
* sometimes match the string returned by getContactID() which is actually
* the address of a contact in the realm of the corresponding protocol.
* @return the name of this member as it is known in the containing chat
* room (aka a nickname).
public String getName();
* Returns the role of this chat room member in its containing room.
* @return a <tt>ChatRoomMemberRole</tt> instance indicating the role
* the this member in its containing chat room.
public ChatRoomMemberRole getRole();
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cvs-unsubscribe at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: cvs-help at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
More information about the commits