[sip-comm-dev] Re: [nist-sip] About Sip-Communicator

Emil Ivov emil_ivov at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 01:20:55 CEST 2004

Hello Tao,

I guess I let slip the wrong xml conf file into CVS at some moment. IMP
  features are still under active development and are not (yet) close to
being finalized. So I've put back the olg phone gui.

Thanx for reporting.

Cheers
Emil

TAO SUN wrote:

 > Hi Ranga,
 >
 > I update the source code of Sip-Communicator from cvs, when I rebuild
and run it, It showed me a IM Client GUI. When I clicked the submenu of
Menu:View, Tools, nothing happened. Could u update the code in CVS
server? Anyway, How is it going with the presence and IM functions in
Sip-Communicator? Thanks

 > Best Regards
 >
 > Tao

 > Geraldo,
 >
 > This is handled in the dialog support that is part of jain-sip stack.
Sip-communicator does not need to do this because the stack does.

 > Ranga
 >
 > NARDO12 wrote:
 >

 >> Hi gurus!
 >>
 >> I haven?t thoroughly analysed Sip-Communicator source code, but i
don?t find any reference to the case of receiving 200 OK responses
matching the dialog identifier of an existing dialog.Does
Sip-Communicator consider this?. And if yes, transition the dialog state
to "confirmed", and recompute the route for the dialog based on the 200
OK response?