[sip-comm-dev] help: I have broken my communicator, I can only transmit not receive

FRANKOFF.S at forces.gc.ca FRANKOFF.S at forces.gc.ca
Tue Nov 6 20:18:56 CET 2007

Hi all:

once again I am experiencing difficulties with the communicator. Just to refresh I am working on a scaled down version of the sip-communicator called the jain-sip-applet phone and I am using trixbox flavor of asterisk as my server. I yesterday I did some development and now I can only transmit rtp not receive it. I think it was a change in asterisk that broke this as non of my backup versions (previously known to be working) will receive now. Does anyone have a tried and trusted configuration of asterisk that they know works w/ the communicator. Are there any known problems with using the communicator on asterisk?

thank you

Sergei