AW: [sip-comm-dev] Creating a message summary tab

Glatt Bernhard (Student Com07) Bernhard.Glatt at stud-inf.unibz.it
Sun Nov 25 16:57:43 CET 2007

Hi Yana,
thanks for your last post. I have a question about the creation of a new tab:
I've added a new package called messagetab under plugins, and the whole bundle is created when I run SC (messagetab.jar exists in sc-bundles containing at the moment the MessageTabActivator and MessageTabImpl class).
But when I start the program, no additional tab is displayed. I tried it in several ways. Should my tab be a new instance of the jtabbedpane, therefore my Implementation class extends the jtabbedpane and I create a new one, or should it be only a single tab that is added to the MainTabbedPane of SC? If the latter is the case, how must I proceed to get the correct references and constructor calls?
Thanks also for the MAINTABBEDPANE-Container, I think the activator works well!

Bernhard