[sip-comm-dev] Adding a SIP p2p mode without registrar

Emil Ivov emcho at sip-communicator.org
Thu Nov 15 12:45:26 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

Yes we'd be interested to have that. I believe it would be best to
integrate it in the existing provider so that we don't have to maintain
two forks of the same code.

If you don't have the time to do this you could post a patch as you
suggest. Personally I won't have the time to work on it either ... at
least not during the following two or three months, but once it's  on
the list someone else might want to play with it.

Thanks!
Emil