[sip-comm-dev] echo cancellation / more multiple concurrent conversation fun (HELP)

Damian Minkov damencho at damencho.com
Thu Nov 15 13:27:11 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delay! Here is what we have done about echo cancellation.
http://www.sip-communicator.org/echo/sip-communicator-echo.tgz
http://www.sip-communicator.org/echo/JNI2.tgz

The first archive is the modified sip-communicator source I was working
on. The second one contains source for the native part.
Most of the modifications are in MediaControl.java, CallSessionImpl.java
and in the packages
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.codec.audio.echo and
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.codec.audio.speex.impl.SpeexLib.java
Let me know if you have any questions.
This is working under linux, but I couldn't make it work on windows as
there are problems with capturing media.

Good luck!
damencho