[sip-comm-dev] Merging alpha2 code to the trunk

Benoit Pradelle ze_real_neo at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 6 16:36:18 CET 2007

Hi all,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that what Ralph wanted to say (and
I'm talking about it because I'm also wonderring this) is: can't we just
merge the alpha 2 branch in the trunk ? This will allow us to not have
to find any modification done in the alpha 2 branch and commit them in
the trunk.
Of course if some code from the alpha 2 mustn't be added to the trunk
this is not possible but I don't think that it's the case, is it ?

Ben