[sip-comm-dev] Merging alpha2 code to the trunk

Romain KUNTZ kuntz at clarinet.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Nov 6 15:55:43 CET 2007

On 2007/11/06, at 15:44, <ralph.weires at hitec.lu> wrote:
> I am actually wondering why a new branch has been created for alpha2
> anyway. Is there any code in the alpha2 version which is not also
> supposed to be put into the trunk for further development? Or is there
> another reason for this?

most or all the code for the alpha2 is supposed to be in the trunk,
however some code in the trunk was not supposed to be in alpha2,
that's why we created a new branch for alpha2. This allows developers
to go on committing their ongoing work to the trunk without
disturbing the code to be released for alpha2.

Cheers,
romain