[sip-comm-dev] SIP Registration and GUI

Damian Minkov damencho at damencho.com
Fri Nov 16 10:03:54 CET 2007

Hi,

these two jars you are using are not bundles. You may have to import
them in the gui bundle (look how its done  for example in the bundle-icq
and the jar joscar-client.jar ). And then try experimenting I'm not sure
is this look&feel modifications will work or will they just break
current l&f.

damencho