[sip-comm-dev] Using Java 1.5 features

Benoit Pradelle ze_real_neo at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 13 14:59:02 CET 2007

Hi Thomas, all,

I think that all the programming techniques which makes the code
clearer, more reliable and more understandable should be used.

IMHO some of the 1.5 improvements can really improve the readability of
the code (like auto encapsulation) and some makes it really more
reliable like generics but some others are, to me, not really a good
idea like the "for each" way of coding.

So I think that if the feature helps to have a better code it should be
used and if it's just an eye candy effect it may probably be avoided.

But it's just my personal opinions :)
WDYT ?

Ben