AW: [sip-comm-dev] Packetization-Time ignored

Damian Minkov damencho at damencho.com
Thu Nov 15 17:04:48 CET 2007

Hi Thomas,

I've found there is a problem with the value 30 for this buffer, so I've
made it to 60.
The problem is with asterisk and nat. Asterisk rtp part find that you
are behind nat
when you start sending rtp and some how with value of 30 for the
BufferControl
we do not start sending media and so we did not receive media from
asterisk, actually asterisk
before seeing your media send the media to your private address.

damencho