AW: [sip-comm-dev] refactoring the about-dialog

Yana Stamcheva yana at sip-communicator.org
Wed Nov 28 12:49:17 CET 2007

Hi Thomas,

I think that what Emil meant is that in the future we could think of
displaying the splash screen from the launcher. For now I think we could
start with merging the splashscreen and the about dialog, as you
proposed in one separate bundle. You could move the about dialog in the
splash screen bundle and just give this bundle a more appropriate name.

Cheers,
Yana