[sip-comm-dev] .classpath and .project files ?

Charlie Kelly Charlie at CharlieKelly.com
Fri Sep 14 22:04:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've downloaded the source code into Eclipse and used ANT to rebuild and
compile it.
This works fine.

Now I am trying to run the program.

I'm trying to follow  the instructions from:
http://www.sip-communicator.org/index.php/Documentation/ConfigureEclipseNew

    Setting up Eclipse for SIP Communicator

    * Copy the files *.project* and *.classpath* from
      PROJECT_DIR/ide/eclipse to PROJECT_DIR
    * Right button click on the project in the Package explorer and
      select /Refresh/.
    * Done.

The problem is that the .classpath and .project files are not in this
directory.

My question: where can I find the .classpath and .project files ?

Thanks

Charlie