[sip-comm-dev] a problem when launching a browser in sipcomm

pin nie peternick13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:06:39 CEST 2007

Hi,
I got a problem when I try to launch a browser in sipcomm.
Here is a part of my code:
 if (osName.startsWith("Mac OS")) {
            Class fileMgr = Class.forName("com.apple.eio.FileManager");
            Method openURL = fileMgr.getDeclaredMethod("openURL",
               new Class[] {String.class});
            openURL.invoke(null, new Object[] {url});
}

Here is the error infor I got:
BrowserLaunch exception: *** Class 'com.apple.eio.FileManager' was not
found because bundle 35 does not import 'com.apple.eio' even though
bundle 0 does export it. Additionally, the class is also available
from the system class loader. There are two fixes: 1) Add an import
for 'com.apple.eio' to bundle 35; imports are necessary for each class
directly touched by bundle code or indirectly touched, such as super
classes if their methods are used. 2) Add package 'com.apple.eio' to
the 'org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation' property; a library or VM bug
can cause classes to be loaded by the wrong class loader. The first
approach is preferable for preserving modularity. ***

It is strange, coz com.apple.eio is included in the
felix.client.run.properties already?
what is the bundle??

Could anyone answer this question? Plz cc to my gmail as well.
TIA

--
BR
NIE PIN