[sip-comm-dev] Error - Failed to construct AudioClip

Samir S samir.bot at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 14:13:22 CEST 2007

First of all,
Thanks to Sympho, for the help on the NoClassDefFoundError. ...

I am facing one more error..an exception for an incoming call....

     [java] URL to be opened  -
bundle://21.0/1/resources/sounds/incomingCall.wav
     [java] java.io.IOException: Failed to construct the AudioClip:
     [java]     at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.audionotifier.SCAudioClipImpl.createAppletAudioClip
(SCAudioClipImpl.java:192)

samir ~/work/sip-communicator $ find . -name "incomingCall.wav"
./resources/sounds/incomingCall.wav
./classes/net/java/sip/communicator/impl/gui/resources/sounds/incomingCall.wav
./src/net/java/sip/communicator/impl/gui/resources/sounds/incomingCall.wav

How do I configure, for the URL to point to the correct location ? Or am I
missing something else somewhere ?

Thanks and Regards
Samir