[sip-comm-dev] SIP-Communicator, some questions about reinvites

Yum open at goofz.de
Mon Sep 17 15:39:45 CEST 2007

hello everyone,

first of all i hope i'm not disturbing you too much and sorry for my bad
english.

i'm a student at www.hs-mannheim.de in germany and i'm working on a
plugin for the sc. my plugin will make sc able to stream a video file
between the participants of a sip session using vlc.

now my question: i want to use reinvites with modified content header or
a private header to tell the callee that i want to send him a rtsp uri.
but i can't find the place where to send/receive reinvites in the sc
code. maybe you can tell me if there is some reinvite methods
implemented and where i can find them?

btw. i'm not very good in java.

best regards
dung