AW: AW: [sip-comm-dev] Packetization-Time ignored

Wed Sep 12 15:18:19 CEST 2007

Thanks to your help I finally got the point!

I just unregistered the Mulaw-Packetizer in the register custom codecs and
registered my own, which subclasses the original one. The only change is the
packetsize of 240 (original was 480).

Additionally I changed the input buffer size in Mediacontrol to 30 (but also
values from 10-60 work fine), 130 seems to be a very long time for input
packets for voice communication.

The comment says, that the default value of 125ms does not work on MacOS. Is
it a problem with exact that value, or can it be less, e.g. 30? I've no mac
here to test that behavior.

If anyone is interested, I attached the files.

Cheers, thomas