[sip-comm-dev] Alert for new yahoo mail

Sympho symphorien.wanko-tchuente at ulp.u-strasbg.fr
Sat Sep 1 14:59:24 CEST 2007

Hi Matthew,

As yout suggest, it could be nice to change some protocol events to
have them subclasses of a generic one like
   ProtocolNotificationEvent
and have a
   ProtocolNotificationListener
Thus, listeners could register for only one event and use
   if (event instanceof SomeEvent)
to discriminate and take appropriate action.

But I think this is a little far from the first question :)

For the mail alert, I am more inclined to have an appropriate event like
   MailReceivedEvent
rather than using
   MessageReceivedEvent
since it is not exactly the same thing, even if, we choose to notify
the user with an IM for the moment.

regards.