[sip-comm-dev] Volunteer to test MacOSX on PowerPC-based Mac

Romain KUNTZ kuntz at clarinet.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Sep 18 22:51:20 CEST 2007

On 2007/09/16, at 13:23, Martin André wrote:
> unfortunately, no icon in the top bar (ToT)
> Is it possible to fix that?

My first guess was that code compiled on one architecture (the dmg
generator is on a PowerPC computer) had this problem on another
architecture (I could not see the icon in the top bar on my
macintel), but now it's the other way around: the code is still
compiled on the PowerPC computer, but the icon can only be seen on an
Intel one.

So I think this comes from a specific file called
"JavaApplicationStub" that needs to be included in the MacOSX
packages. Initially I took it from a PowerPC computer, but changed it
with one from an Intel computer in the last packages (the file on the
repository was corrupted, I replaced it with the one I had on my
computer).

So I'm not sure how to handle that yet, I'll investigate that.

cheers,
Romain