AW: [sip-comm-dev] 6 Minute timeout

Emil Ivov emcho at sip-communicator.org
Fri Sep 14 07:18:35 CEST 2007


Hello Thomas,

You'd have to have a look at the OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl. Line
431 currently reads:

    logger.error("reINVITE-s are not currently supported.");

Code for a reINVITE would have to go in there.

Hope this helps
Emil

Thomas Hofer wrote:
> I found out, that the server sends a Reinvite message, which is currently
> not supported. Is there any plan to implement this, or any idea how to do
> this?
> 
> Cheers, thomas
> 
>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>> Von: Hofer Thomas [mailto:t.hofer at liwest.at]
>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. September 2007 15:51
>> An: dev at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
>> Betreff: [sip-comm-dev] 6 Minute timeout
>>
>> Hi! I encontered a strange problem - probably I should mention before,
>> that SC now seems to run stable and works fine with our softswitch. The
>> voice quality is ok, incoming and outgoing calls work and SC seems to
>> be
>> a very good choice for us.
>>
>> When I am doing an outgoing call, it terminates after exact 6 minutes .
>> Incoming now runs over ohne hour without any problems. This does not
>> appear with Wengo or Xlite using the same codecs. But there is no
>> exception or anything like this.
>>
>> I attached the debug-log from the very beginning of the call. Probably
>> someone can give a hint, what is wrong. The SC does not even notice
>> that
>> the call has ended, but the other party has been disconnected. I'm not
>> even sure, if this is a problem of the SC, but as it does not exist
>> with
>> other clients.
>>
>> Cheers, Thomas
>>
>> --
>>
>> 15:40:39.772 FEINER: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.startStreaming().264
>> Will be starting 1 audio send streams.
>> 15:40:39.772 FEINER: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.startStreaming().314 No
>> video send streams will be started.
>> 15:40:39.803 FEIN:
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processTransactionTerm
>> i
>> nated().1152 Transaction terminated for req=INVITE
>> sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146 SIP/2.0
>> Call-ID: bdae3b92e0712a73013b3f4b4c7b64a3 at 0.0.0.0
>> CSeq: 2 INVITE
>> From: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=3f66c516
>> To: <sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146>
>> Max-Forwards: 70
>> User-Agent: SIP Communicator 1.0 CVS-Wed_Sep_12_15-40-20_CEST_2007
>> Contact: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.57.198:5060;transport=udp>
>> Content-Type: application/sdp
>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
>> 212.33.57.198:5060;branch=z9hG4bK383f78b356b327e3796472297c126c62
>> Proxy-Authorization: Digest
>> uri="sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146",realm="liwest.com",username="7329
>> 1
>> 9320",opaque="0000057111b3885",nonce="00000689497a74e86a1781c77d729e1f"
>> ,
>> algorithm=MD5,response="e052ef76573de98ead84de2d33f55ad5"
>> Content-Length: 161
>>
>> v=0
>> o=732919320 0 0 IN IP4 212.33.57.198
>> s=-
>> c=IN IP4 212.33.57.198
>> t=0 0
>> m=audio 5000 RTP/AVP 97 3 0 110 5 8 4
>> m=video 5002 RTP/AVP 34 26 31
>> a=recvonly
>>
>> 15:40:39.819 FEIN:
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processTransactionTerm
>> i
>> nated().1165 Found one processor for method INVITE, processor
>> is=OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl-[dn=732919320 addr="732919320"
>> <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>]
>> 15:40:39.819 FEIN:
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processResponse().1051
>> received response=
>> SIP/2.0 200 OK
>> Allow: UPDATE,REFER,INFO
>> Call-ID: bdae3b92e0712a73013b3f4b4c7b64a3 at 0.0.0.0
>> Contact: <sip:212.33.35.146:5060>
>> Content-Type: application/sdp
>> CSeq: 2 INVITE
>> From: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=3f66c516
>> Server: Cirpack/v4.41b (gw_sip)
>> To: <sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=00-08191-0000068a-431604e04
>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
>> 212.33.57.198:5060;received=212.33.57.198;branch=z9hG4bK383f78b356b327e
>> 3
>> 796472297c126c62
>> Content-Length: 302
>>
>> v=0
>> o=cp10 118960444062 118960444063 IN IP4 10.20.31.10
>> s=SIP Call
>> c=IN IP4 212.33.35.133
>> t=0 0
>> m=audio 31352 RTP/AVP 0 8
>> b=AS:64
>> a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000/1
>> a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000/1
>> a=ptime:30
>> a=sendrecv
>> m=video 65534 RTP/AVP 34 31
>> a=rtpmap:34 H263/90000/1
>> a=rtpmap:31 H261/90000/1
>> a=inactive
>>
>> 15:40:39.834 FEIN:
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processResponse().1055
>> ignoring a transactionless response
>> 15:40:39.834 FEIN:
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processRequest().1198
>> received request=
>> INVITE sip:732919320 at 212.33.57.198:5060;transport=udp SIP/2.0
>> Allow: UPDATE,REFER,INFO
>> Call-ID: bdae3b92e0712a73013b3f4b4c7b64a3 at 0.0.0.0
>> Contact: <sip:212.33.35.146:5060>
>> Content-Type: application/sdp
>> CSeq: 1632 INVITE
>> From: <sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=00-08191-0000068a-431604e04
>> Max-Forwards: 31
>> To: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=3f66c516
>> User-Agent: Cirpack/v4.41b (gw_sip)
>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 212.33.35.146:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-7C59-2B
>> Content-Length: 302
>>
>> v=0
>> o=cp10 118960444062 118960444064 IN IP4 10.20.31.10
>> s=SIP Call
>> c=IN IP4 212.33.35.133
>> t=0 0
>> m=audio 31352 RTP/AVP 0 8
>> b=AS:64
>> a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000/1
>> a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000/1
>> a=ptime:30
>> a=sendrecv
>> m=video 65534 RTP/AVP 34 31
>> a=rtpmap:34 H263/90000/1
>> a=rtpmap:31 H261/90000/1
>> a=inactive
>>
>> 15:40:39.834 FEIN:
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processRequest().1281
>> Found one processor for method INVITE, processor
>> is=OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl-[dn=732919320 addr="732919320"
>> <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>]
>> 15:40:39.834 FEIN:
>> impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl.processRequest().42
>> 1
>> received INVITE
>> 15:40:39.834 SCHWERWIEGEND:
>> impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl.processRequest().43
>> 1
>> reINVITE-s are not currently supported.
>> 15:40:39.897 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.update().1650 received a
>> new incoming stream. javax.media.rtp.event.NewReceiveStreamEvent[source
>> = RTPManager
>> 	SSRCCache  com.sun.media.rtp.SSRCCache at 1e5cfca
>> 	Dataport  5000
>> 	Controlport  5001
>> 	Address  0.0.0.0
>> 	RTPForwarder  com.sun.media.rtp.util.PacketForwarder at acf892
>> 	RTPDemux  com.sun.media.rtp.RTPDemultiplexer at 1f365b2]
>> 15:40:39.897 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.update().1660 Received
>> new
>> RTP stream: ULAW/rtp, 8000.0 Hz, 8-bit, Mono
>> 15:40:39.928 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>> javax.media.TransitionEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.Handle
>> r
>> @745477,previous=Unrealized,current=Realizing,target=Realized]
>> 15:40:40.084 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>> javax.media.RealizeCompleteEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.H
>> a
>> ndler at 745477,previous=Realizing,current=Realized,target=Realized]
>> 15:40:40.084 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1767
>> Setting volume to max
>> 15:40:40.084 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1774 A
>> player was realized and will be started.
>> 15:40:40.084 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>> javax.media.TransitionEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.Handle
>> r
>> @745477,previous=Realized,current=Prefetching,target=Started]
>> 15:40:40.115 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>> javax.media.PrefetchCompleteEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.
>> H
>> andler at 745477,previous=Prefetching,current=Prefetched,target=Started]
>> 15:40:40.115 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>> javax.media.StartEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.Handler at 745
>> 4
>> 77,previous=Prefetched,current=Started,target=Started,mediaTime=javax.m
>> e
>> dia.Time at c8e2a4,timeBaseTime=javax.media.Time at 977e69]
>> 15:40:40.115 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1833
>> Received a StartEvent
>> 15:41:09.678 FEIN:
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processTransactionTerm
>> i
>> nated().1152 Transaction terminated for req=INVITE
>> sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146 SIP/2.0
>> Call-ID: bdae3b92e0712a73013b3f4b4c7b64a3 at 0.0.0.0
>> CSeq: 1 INVITE
>> From: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=3f66c516
>> To: <sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146>
>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
>> 212.33.57.198:5060;branch=z9hG4bK39aed1bce51166093463d574e82adc3d
>> Max-Forwards: 70
>> User-Agent: SIP Communicator 1.0 CVS-Wed_Sep_12_15-40-20_CEST_2007
>> Contact: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.57.198:5060;transport=udp>
>> Content-Type: application/sdp
>> Content-Length: 161
>>
>> v=0
>> o=732919320 0 0 IN IP4 212.33.57.198
>> s=-
>> c=IN IP4 212.33.57.198
>> t=0 0
>> m=audio 5000 RTP/AVP 97 3 0 110 5 8 4
>> m=video 5002 RTP/AVP 34 26 31
>> a=recvonly
>>
>> 15:41:09.678 FEIN:
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processTransactionTerm
>> i
>> nated().1165 Found one processor for method INVITE, processor
>> is=OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl-[dn=732919320 addr="732919320"
>> <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>]
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
> 
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at sip-communicator.dev.java.net





More information about the dev mailing list