AW: [sip-comm-dev] Accessing CVS using Eclipse

Charlie Kelly Charlie at CharlieKelly.com
Thu Sep 13 19:04:29 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,

I downloaded subversion plugin for Eclipse and used the URL that you
provided.
I pasted the URL from your email directly.

I received the following error message:

Location information has been incorrectly specified.

RA layer request failed.
svn: PROPFIND request failed on
index.php/Development/VersionControl
svn: PROPFIND of index.php/Development/VersionControl :
400 Bad Request (http://www.sip-communicator.org )

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

Charlie