AW: AW: [sip-comm-dev] 6 Minute timeout

Sympho symphorien.wanko-tchuente at ulp.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Sep 19 01:16:40 CEST 2007


Hi Thomas,

Just to notice that it isn't a sip only issue. I encoutered the same 
problem with jingle.
I lost sound after 6 minutes while the timer continue to run, whithout 
any exception.

    Sympho.

Thomas Hofer a écrit :
> Thanks. I'm already working on it and reading the specification oft the SIP
> protocol, what would be the correct behavior.
>
> Cheers, thomas
>
>   
>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>> Von: Emil Ivov [mailto:emcho at sip-communicator.org]
>> Gesendet: Freitag, 14. September 2007 07:19
>> An: dev at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
>> Betreff: Re: AW: [sip-comm-dev] 6 Minute timeout
>>
>> Hello Thomas,
>>
>> You'd have to have a look at the OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl.
>> Line
>> 431 currently reads:
>>
>>     logger.error("reINVITE-s are not currently supported.");
>>
>> Code for a reINVITE would have to go in there.
>>
>> Hope this helps
>> Emil
>>
>> Thomas Hofer wrote:
>>     
>>> I found out, that the server sends a Reinvite message, which is
>>>       
>> currently
>>     
>>> not supported. Is there any plan to implement this, or any idea how
>>>       
>> to do
>>     
>>> this?
>>>
>>> Cheers, thomas
>>>
>>>       
>>>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>>>> Von: Hofer Thomas [mailto:t.hofer at liwest.at]
>>>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. September 2007 15:51
>>>> An: dev at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
>>>> Betreff: [sip-comm-dev] 6 Minute timeout
>>>>
>>>> Hi! I encontered a strange problem - probably I should mention
>>>>         
>> before,
>>     
>>>> that SC now seems to run stable and works fine with our softswitch.
>>>>         
>> The
>>     
>>>> voice quality is ok, incoming and outgoing calls work and SC seems
>>>>         
>> to
>>     
>>>> be
>>>> a very good choice for us.
>>>>
>>>> When I am doing an outgoing call, it terminates after exact 6
>>>>         
>> minutes .
>>     
>>>> Incoming now runs over ohne hour without any problems. This does not
>>>> appear with Wengo or Xlite using the same codecs. But there is no
>>>> exception or anything like this.
>>>>
>>>> I attached the debug-log from the very beginning of the call.
>>>>         
>> Probably
>>     
>>>> someone can give a hint, what is wrong. The SC does not even notice
>>>> that
>>>> the call has ended, but the other party has been disconnected. I'm
>>>>         
>> not
>>     
>>>> even sure, if this is a problem of the SC, but as it does not exist
>>>> with
>>>> other clients.
>>>>
>>>> Cheers, Thomas
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>> 15:40:39.772 FEINER: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.startStreaming().264
>>>> Will be starting 1 audio send streams.
>>>> 15:40:39.772 FEINER: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.startStreaming().314
>>>>         
>> No
>>     
>>>> video send streams will be started.
>>>> 15:40:39.803 FEIN:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processTransactionTerm
>>     
>>>> i
>>>> nated().1152 Transaction terminated for req=INVITE
>>>> sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146 SIP/2.0
>>>> Call-ID: bdae3b92e0712a73013b3f4b4c7b64a3 at 0.0.0.0
>>>> CSeq: 2 INVITE
>>>> From: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=3f66c516
>>>> To: <sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146>
>>>> Max-Forwards: 70
>>>> User-Agent: SIP Communicator 1.0 CVS-Wed_Sep_12_15-40-20_CEST_2007
>>>> Contact: "732919320"
>>>>         
>> <sip:732919320 at 212.33.57.198:5060;transport=udp>
>>     
>>>> Content-Type: application/sdp
>>>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
>>>> 212.33.57.198:5060;branch=z9hG4bK383f78b356b327e3796472297c126c62
>>>> Proxy-Authorization: Digest
>>>>
>>>>         
>> uri="sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146",realm="liwest.com",username="7329
>>     
>>>> 1
>>>>
>>>>         
>> 9320",opaque="0000057111b3885",nonce="00000689497a74e86a1781c77d729e1f"
>>     
>>>> ,
>>>> algorithm=MD5,response="e052ef76573de98ead84de2d33f55ad5"
>>>> Content-Length: 161
>>>>
>>>> v=0
>>>> o=732919320 0 0 IN IP4 212.33.57.198
>>>> s=-
>>>> c=IN IP4 212.33.57.198
>>>> t=0 0
>>>> m=audio 5000 RTP/AVP 97 3 0 110 5 8 4
>>>> m=video 5002 RTP/AVP 34 26 31
>>>> a=recvonly
>>>>
>>>> 15:40:39.819 FEIN:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processTransactionTerm
>>     
>>>> i
>>>> nated().1165 Found one processor for method INVITE, processor
>>>> is=OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl-[dn=732919320 addr="732919320"
>>>> <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>]
>>>> 15:40:39.819 FEIN:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processResponse().1051
>>     
>>>> received response=
>>>> SIP/2.0 200 OK
>>>> Allow: UPDATE,REFER,INFO
>>>> Call-ID: bdae3b92e0712a73013b3f4b4c7b64a3 at 0.0.0.0
>>>> Contact: <sip:212.33.35.146:5060>
>>>> Content-Type: application/sdp
>>>> CSeq: 2 INVITE
>>>> From: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=3f66c516
>>>> Server: Cirpack/v4.41b (gw_sip)
>>>> To: <sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=00-08191-0000068a-
>>>>         
>> 431604e04
>>     
>>>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
>>>>
>>>>         
>> 212.33.57.198:5060;received=212.33.57.198;branch=z9hG4bK383f78b356b327e
>>     
>>>> 3
>>>> 796472297c126c62
>>>> Content-Length: 302
>>>>
>>>> v=0
>>>> o=cp10 118960444062 118960444063 IN IP4 10.20.31.10
>>>> s=SIP Call
>>>> c=IN IP4 212.33.35.133
>>>> t=0 0
>>>> m=audio 31352 RTP/AVP 0 8
>>>> b=AS:64
>>>> a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000/1
>>>> a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000/1
>>>> a=ptime:30
>>>> a=sendrecv
>>>> m=video 65534 RTP/AVP 34 31
>>>> a=rtpmap:34 H263/90000/1
>>>> a=rtpmap:31 H261/90000/1
>>>> a=inactive
>>>>
>>>> 15:40:39.834 FEIN:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processResponse().1055
>>     
>>>> ignoring a transactionless response
>>>> 15:40:39.834 FEIN:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processRequest().1198
>>     
>>>> received request=
>>>> INVITE sip:732919320 at 212.33.57.198:5060;transport=udp SIP/2.0
>>>> Allow: UPDATE,REFER,INFO
>>>> Call-ID: bdae3b92e0712a73013b3f4b4c7b64a3 at 0.0.0.0
>>>> Contact: <sip:212.33.35.146:5060>
>>>> Content-Type: application/sdp
>>>> CSeq: 1632 INVITE
>>>> From: <sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=00-08191-0000068a-
>>>>         
>> 431604e04
>>     
>>>> Max-Forwards: 31
>>>> To: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=3f66c516
>>>> User-Agent: Cirpack/v4.41b (gw_sip)
>>>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 212.33.35.146:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-7C59-2B
>>>> Content-Length: 302
>>>>
>>>> v=0
>>>> o=cp10 118960444062 118960444064 IN IP4 10.20.31.10
>>>> s=SIP Call
>>>> c=IN IP4 212.33.35.133
>>>> t=0 0
>>>> m=audio 31352 RTP/AVP 0 8
>>>> b=AS:64
>>>> a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000/1
>>>> a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000/1
>>>> a=ptime:30
>>>> a=sendrecv
>>>> m=video 65534 RTP/AVP 34 31
>>>> a=rtpmap:34 H263/90000/1
>>>> a=rtpmap:31 H261/90000/1
>>>> a=inactive
>>>>
>>>> 15:40:39.834 FEIN:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processRequest().1281
>>     
>>>> Found one processor for method INVITE, processor
>>>> is=OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl-[dn=732919320 addr="732919320"
>>>> <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>]
>>>> 15:40:39.834 FEIN:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl.processRequest().42
>>     
>>>> 1
>>>> received INVITE
>>>> 15:40:39.834 SCHWERWIEGEND:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl.processRequest().43
>>     
>>>> 1
>>>> reINVITE-s are not currently supported.
>>>> 15:40:39.897 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.update().1650 received
>>>>         
>> a
>>     
>>>> new incoming stream.
>>>>         
>> javax.media.rtp.event.NewReceiveStreamEvent[source
>>     
>>>> = RTPManager
>>>> 	SSRCCache  com.sun.media.rtp.SSRCCache at 1e5cfca
>>>> 	Dataport  5000
>>>> 	Controlport  5001
>>>> 	Address  0.0.0.0
>>>> 	RTPForwarder  com.sun.media.rtp.util.PacketForwarder at acf892
>>>> 	RTPDemux  com.sun.media.rtp.RTPDemultiplexer at 1f365b2]
>>>> 15:40:39.897 FEIN: impl.media.CallSessionImpl.update().1660 Received
>>>> new
>>>> RTP stream: ULAW/rtp, 8000.0 Hz, 8-bit, Mono
>>>> 15:40:39.928 FEIN:
>>>>         
>> impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>>     
>>>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> javax.media.TransitionEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.Handle
>>     
>>>> r
>>>> @745477,previous=Unrealized,current=Realizing,target=Realized]
>>>> 15:40:40.084 FEIN:
>>>>         
>> impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>>     
>>>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> javax.media.RealizeCompleteEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.H
>>     
>>>> a
>>>> ndler at 745477,previous=Realizing,current=Realized,target=Realized]
>>>> 15:40:40.084 FEIN:
>>>>         
>> impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1767
>>     
>>>> Setting volume to max
>>>> 15:40:40.084 FEIN:
>>>>         
>> impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1774 A
>>     
>>>> player was realized and will be started.
>>>> 15:40:40.084 FEIN:
>>>>         
>> impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>>     
>>>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> javax.media.TransitionEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.Handle
>>     
>>>> r
>>>> @745477,previous=Realized,current=Prefetching,target=Started]
>>>> 15:40:40.115 FEIN:
>>>>         
>> impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>>     
>>>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> javax.media.PrefetchCompleteEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.
>>     
>>>> H
>>>>
>>>>         
>> andler at 745477,previous=Prefetching,current=Prefetched,target=Started]
>>     
>>>> 15:40:40.115 FEIN:
>>>>         
>> impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1734
>>     
>>>> Received a ControllerEvent:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> javax.media.StartEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.Handler at 745
>>     
>>>> 4
>>>>
>>>>         
>> 77,previous=Prefetched,current=Started,target=Started,mediaTime=javax.m
>>     
>>>> e
>>>> dia.Time at c8e2a4,timeBaseTime=javax.media.Time at 977e69]
>>>> 15:40:40.115 FEIN:
>>>>         
>> impl.media.CallSessionImpl.controllerUpdate().1833
>>     
>>>> Received a StartEvent
>>>> 15:41:09.678 FEIN:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processTransactionTerm
>>     
>>>> i
>>>> nated().1152 Transaction terminated for req=INVITE
>>>> sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146 SIP/2.0
>>>> Call-ID: bdae3b92e0712a73013b3f4b4c7b64a3 at 0.0.0.0
>>>> CSeq: 1 INVITE
>>>> From: "732919320" <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>;tag=3f66c516
>>>> To: <sip:0732919919262 at 212.33.35.146>
>>>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
>>>> 212.33.57.198:5060;branch=z9hG4bK39aed1bce51166093463d574e82adc3d
>>>> Max-Forwards: 70
>>>> User-Agent: SIP Communicator 1.0 CVS-Wed_Sep_12_15-40-20_CEST_2007
>>>> Contact: "732919320"
>>>>         
>> <sip:732919320 at 212.33.57.198:5060;transport=udp>
>>     
>>>> Content-Type: application/sdp
>>>> Content-Length: 161
>>>>
>>>> v=0
>>>> o=732919320 0 0 IN IP4 212.33.57.198
>>>> s=-
>>>> c=IN IP4 212.33.57.198
>>>> t=0 0
>>>> m=audio 5000 RTP/AVP 97 3 0 110 5 8 4
>>>> m=video 5002 RTP/AVP 34 26 31
>>>> a=recvonly
>>>>
>>>> 15:41:09.678 FEIN:
>>>>
>>>>         
>> impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.processTransactionTerm
>>     
>>>> i
>>>> nated().1165 Found one processor for method INVITE, processor
>>>> is=OperationSetBasicTelephonySipImpl-[dn=732919320 addr="732919320"
>>>> <sip:732919320 at 212.33.35.146>]
>>>>
>>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>         
>> -
>>     
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe at sip-
>>>>         
>> communicator.dev.java.net
>>     
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at sip-
>>>>         
>> communicator.dev.java.net
>>     
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at sip-
>>>       
>> communicator.dev.java.net
>>     
>>>       
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
>>     
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
>
>   

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe at sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at sip-communicator.dev.java.net





More information about the dev mailing list