[sip-comm-dev] Lions and Tigers and BundleExceptions OH MY!

Geren, Brett GerenBA at hendrix.edu
Tue Jul 28 04:14:52 CEST 2009

Hey all, I'm relatively sure my problem has a quick and simple solution that is simply evading me at the moment, so I lay my problem at your feet.

I need to import net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.chat.* into a plugin so I did and then I edited the plugin's manifest. After the I rebuilt and ran the project I get the following exception:

     [java] org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle 78: package; (&(package=net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.chat)(version>=0.0.0))
     [java] 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._resolveBundle(Felix.java:1775)
     [java] 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix._startBundle(Felix.java:1635)
     [java] 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1578)
     [java] 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setFrameworkStartLevel(Felix.java:1172)
     [java] 	at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:265)
     [java] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I've checked my manifest file for errors and such but I didn't find any. I did a few Google searches for some Felix related help, but they didn't help either.

Attached is my manifest file.  Cheers!

-Brett

P.S. as soon as this problem is fixed I send some pictures of my current progress to this mailling list (as requested).