[sip-comm-dev] Question about marking non-externalized strings with //$NON-NLS-<n>$ in Eclipse?

thebravoman thebravoman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 00:28:30 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have searched the mail archive, but could not found further information.

I have synched to trunk and there are a number (several hundred :) )
warnings in Eclipse stating
"Non-externalized string literal; it should be followed by //$NON-NLS-<n>$"

Of couse Eclipse could be configured not to show this as a warning, but to
ignore.
However I would like to ask, would it be possible to mark this strings with
//$NON-NLS-<n>$ so that Eclipse does not mark them as warnings? Or there are
some concerns about this approach?
I am ready to take this and prepare a patch if it is ok?

Best Regards,
Kiril

--
be prepared