[sip-comm-dev] Re: Google Chrome OS

Earl Large.Files at gmx.net
Wed Jul 8 13:33:33 CEST 2009

Romain,

I had a secure comm network set up and one of the group put the
Chrome browser on his computer, and we found out that it started
spying on our secure network by scanning our encrypted database,
which is unavailable from the Internet.
In other words, we found the Google Chrome browser to be a
trojan spy.

It is known that the Google search engine stores all inquires along
with time and IP number.

Google funding was partially supplied by an alphabet agency.

Mixing SC with secure com by ZRTP and SAS together with a
Google O/S does *NOT* sound like a good idea to me.  It may be
difficult.

Since the SC group does not even have the resources to port SC
to the ARM processor running Linux, I don't see how it will be
possible to port SC to Chrome O/S ?
In my opinion, porting SC to ARM running Linux has a million times
more priority than porting to Chrome O/S.

Google is trying to push cloud computing; they want your computer
and all your data to be inside their cloud and be dependent upon
them.  I see this as a terrifying idea.
Do not forget to smile as the Google video car comes down your
street.

Google and secure computing are opposites and enemies.
One even has to ask the question whether Google is the enemy
of freedom and liberty?

It is no secret that Google
1- wants all your computer data to reside on their computers
in their effort to replace MS operating systems.  Money is
more important than your privacy.
2- Were funded by alphabet agency and cooperates with spying
3- Will do anything for a dollar, including co-operating  with
dictatorships
*http://tinyurl.com/nzkr63*

There is perhaps more to consider than just bits and bytes.

Earl