[sip-comm-dev] [GS0C 09] Update Avatar-Progress

shashank aug21st at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:55:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a couple quick suggestions and comments after looking at your
screenshot (Nice work BTW).

thanks

> *Where to write names for the sliders used?

For the horizontal slider (which I'm guessing is the brightness?), it
would make sense to put an identifying label at the left end of the
slider. I'm not sure what to suggest for the vertical one. Perhaps try
using a tooltip?

 tooltip sounds nice. will try that. and horizontal one is for cropping

> *Should I go for contrast also?

Brightness and contrast settings are often paired with each other, so
if you want to be really complete, my personal opinion would be yes.

will do that

Also, you may want to try applying the setOpaque(false) property to
the sliders so that they will blend into our blue background better,
instead of having that grey box behind them.

-Alan

https://sip-communicator.dev.java.net/svn/sip-communicator/branches/gsoc09/myavatars

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help at sip-communicator.dev.java.net