[sip-comm-dev] [GS0C 09] Update Avatar-Progress

shashank aug21st at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:40:56 CEST 2009

Hi,
   My personal opinion is that cropping is a must but can live without
brightness and contrast. For this even I will wait for others opinion before
moving forward on this part. Adding contrast wont be much of a problem as
its very similar to brightness implementation except for changing the
kernel.

I am moving forward with webcam implementation (which is a major part).

Also some views on how to give links on the main select image panel?

-----
Shashank Tyagi,
Computer Science(IDD),
Part IV,