[sip-comm-dev] Display User Agent GSoC Clients

Geren, Brett GerenBA at hendrix.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:24:05 CEST 2009

Oh, one more quick thing, the OperationSet for each protocol does its best to make the String returned be as pertinent and easy to read as possible, for example the IRC and Jabber implementations both remove protocol information and other extraneous information that any listeners wouldn't be interested in.