[sip-comm-dev] RE: SIP-communicator hangs on intel atom

Lubomir Marinov lubomir.marinov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:48:45 CEST 2009

Diffy,

>>> But when I try to run it on intel atom laptop, it hangs and hardly
>>> detects the camera.

When SIP Communicator hangs, you may want to provide us with a thread
dump as well in order to increase our chances of locating the cause of
the hang. If you have the JDK installed, you'll be able to create a
thread dump of the SIP Communicator process with jstack <PID> where
<PID> stands of the process ID of the SIP Communicator process which
can in turn be acquired with jps.

Regards,
Lubomir