[sip-comm-dev] "Pencils Down" Dates Approaching

Lubomir Marinov lubo at sip-communicator.org
Thu Aug 5 16:30:48 CEST 2010

Hi Jing,

As Carol Smith kindly reminded us, "next week on 9 August is our soft
"pencils down" date when we suggest that students have completed their
projects and spend a week writing documentation and wrapping up their
projects. We require that students stop all coding by 16 August."

I personally last heard from you on July 20th. I sincerely hope you're
safe and sound. Could you please come back to us because you have to
not only implement and integrate the second audio codec but you also
have to clean up and fine-tune the first one, you mentioned there were
problems with repeated encoding and decoding, I wanted an explanation
of a way to reproduce your work.

Best regards,
Lubo