[sip-comm-dev] Re: "Pencils Down" Dates Approaching

Lubomir Marinov lubo at sip-communicator.org
Mon Aug 9 17:56:47 CEST 2010

Hi Jing,

We made brief contact with you on Aug 7th (though an e-mail reply to
my first message in this thread) and 8th (over chat with me on
mobile). I said it already by stating that the second codec is of the
highest priority but Emil alerted me that I'd better clarify our
requirements for the sake of you feeling comfortable and not
pressured: the second codec integrated and usable in SIP Communicator
during Google Summer of Code 2010 is what satisfies us and we believe
that you have enough time to do that.

Regards,
Lubomir