[sip-comm-dev] Re: Previews

Purvesh Sahoo jimpu2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:58:07 CEST 2010

Hi Yana,

Yes, the eclipse plugin does cause lots of issues, esp while merging. I've
learnt this the hard way :/. I've checked out a fresh copy from the branch
and I think the build error was due to the plugin not recognizing to commit
certain changes. Anyhow, I've made a commit using the console, and it should
be be working now. Could you please verify?

Thanks,
Purvesh