[sip-comm-dev] Call Recording

George Politis 666f6f at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 22:58:30 CEST 2010

Hello Dmitri,

First of, great work so far, I'm sure nobody would disagree on that.

I just have one small request. Can you please sync your branch with the
trunk and commit your changes there? So far, nobody asked you to do so,
so I guess I'm the weirdo, I'm sorry. The reason I'm asking you that is
because diffing between revisions and listing the history of your branch
makes it easier to follow the changes and obtain an overall picture of
your progress than having to apply patches and search discussion threads.

Cheers,
George