[sip-comm-dev] IPv6 video calls using registrar-less SIP accounts

Lubomir Marinov lubo at sip-communicator.org
Sat Aug 7 14:47:27 CEST 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 2:40 AM, Romain KUNTZ <kuntz at unistra.fr> wrote:
> I've an issue with registrar-less SIP calls, between a MacOSX Leopard and Debian (using build 2858). Once the call is established, it seems to work fine until I activate the video on the MAC side. I have a blue window on the linux side (instead of the video that is supposed to be sent from the MAC) and below the window it is written "Remotely on hold". Same result if I change from the iSight to the desktop streaming.

Hi Romain,

I don't seem to be able to reproduce the problem between Mac OS X Snow
Leopard and Ubuntu Lucid.

The blue video and the "Remotely on hold" don't ring a bell so I'd
very much like to ask you to send us logs (with detailed logging for
neomedia if possible) and Wireshark dumps.

Because you mention IPv6, does the problem persist with IPv4?

Best regards,
Lubo