[sip-comm-dev] IPv6 video calls using registrar-less SIP accounts

Romain KUNTZ kuntz at unistra.fr
Mon Aug 9 20:46:54 CEST 2010

Hi Lubomir,

Here are the logs from the linux and MacOSX side, and a pcap trace from the linux side (build 2859). I couldn't find any logging.properties on the linux side to increase the debug level for neomedia, let me know if you want more detailed logs.

FYI, I've tried with build 2856, I have the same symptoms.

Thanks,
romain