[sip-comm-dev] Jabber subscription states

Damian Minkov damencho at sip-communicator.org
Thu Aug 5 15:55:24 CEST 2010

Hi Lubo,

I saw that in libpurple for example such contacts with subscription
none are ignored and so not shown in contact list and any further
presence if you receive any will also be ignored. As said in the
comments its just a behaviour of gmail, auto adding contacts from the
addressbook in the roaster with subscription=None. I easily achieved
the same behaviour but something other came up. As this contacts have
been already created by us and they are in the contact list as I skip
them they stay unresolved and so they can be seen in the contactlist,
and when a presence come as they exist in the list their presence
change is reflected in the UI. I was wondering what shall we do ?
delete them or what ?

Thanks
damencho