[sip-comm-dev] Question about jmf.jar

Bruno.Konik bruno.konik at unigone.com
Mon Aug 9 14:57:47 CEST 2010

Hello Emil,

Thanks a lot for your fast answer. I have attached the welcome email sent by your mailinglist server where it is referred to dev-faq.

Concerning jmf.jar, I can't find a jmf.jar in sip.communicator that is in concordance with the latest jmf.jar 2.1.1e. The sizes don't match. So I was asking...

Thanks,

Bruno