[sip-comm-dev] Re: Previews

Yana Stamcheva yana at sip-communicator.org
Wed Aug 11 10:19:40 CEST 2010

Hey Purvesh,

It works really great!! I've tried all the available sources and every link was replaced by the related image or video snapshot. Good work!

I have a few very minor questions/comments.

When looking to the configuration form (screenshot attached), the two check boxes are indented and are not correctly aligned to the sources list (they're may be placed in the center of the panel, instead to the left area). Could you please try to align them on the left? Could you please also add ":" after the "Image/Video" title?

I was wondering about the preview border in the chat window (the blue border appearing around each preview image), is it possible to change its color to black for example?

Not as minor as other comments:) could you please add javadoc comments for each class, method and field in the replacement service and all its implementations. Don't forget to add the license comment in the beginning of each class.

Cheers,
Yana