[sip-comm-dev] XCAP tests

Grigorii Balutsel grigorii.balutsel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:19:31 CEST 2010

Hello,

After some talk with Damian we came to conclusion that XCAP support is
almost done, but we have one issue - currently I need JAXB libraries (only
in 1.5) and there are some problems with them. So we decided to remove them,
it means that I have to do the parsing by hands (using parsers).
There are near 7 different xml, and each xml is rather big so we will do it
step by step, i.e. I will comment some functionality and will uncomment it
as soon as the parsing will be ready. After it Damian will include it into
the trunk. I think that this will allow us to find the unknown issues
quicker.
The first xml is resource-lists (XCAP contacts and groups). When it will be
ready Damian will commit my changes into the trunk.

Thanks, Grigorii