[sip-comm-dev] XCAP tests

Grigorii Balutsel grigorii.balutsel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 13:26:27 CEST 2010

Hello Damian,

I've done pres-rules parsing and fix all know issues with OpenXCAP server
(see patch in the attachment). Unfortunately there are some side effects
that I'm not able to fix:
If user A adds user B and subscribe to the presence event but user B doesn't
have user A in his list - user A will not be able to see user's B presence.
After user B adds user A and subscribe to the presence event he will be able
to see user's A presence but user A still will not be able to see user's B
presence (he will be able to see it only after resubscribe to the presence
event of user B). The only way to fix it - implement watcherinfo RFC (
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3858) but OpenXCAP is not supported it. So it
will be a potential issue (i.e. presence will work but only after
resubscribe during timeout, restart or reconnect of user A in SC ) .
So I've rewritten a lit bit PresenceSet tests and the first thing that needs
to be done - User2 add User1 to his contact list and all other test works
with User1.

I with Emil have discussed the strategy of the first run - it is almost
implemented, the only thing that needs to be done - how to determine that it
is first time run :).

And on more - should I change "uri" to the "URI" in the resources?

Thanks, Grigorii