[sip-comm] configuration (?) error launching sip-communicator

Paolo Elefante pelefante at its.na.it
Tue Jan 24 11:54:57 CET 2006

I can't start sip-communicator-1.0 using the following command: ant run.
I found many error messages about the configuration.

For instance, I read:
[java] ERROR: Oscar: Auto-properties install. (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:sc-bundles/util.jar)
[java] java.io.FileNotFoundException: sc-bundles\util.jar (Impossibile trovare il file specificato)
[...]
[java]     at org.ungoverned.oscar.Main.main(Main.java:181)
[java] ERROR: Oscar: Auto-properties install. (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:sc-bundles/configuration.jar)
[...]
[java] ERROR: Oscar: Auto-properties install. (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: file:sc-bundles/media.jar)
[java] java.io.FileNotFoundException: sc-bundles\media.jar (Impossibile trovare il file specificato)
[...]

How can I launch sip-communicator-1.0 ?
How can I configure sip-communicator-1.0 ?

Thanks,
Paolo Elefante