[jitsi-users] Re: How to create windows installer?

David Patiño david.patino at quobis.com
Fri Mar 9 14:23:30 CET 2012

Ok, previously I had an error who saids that MinGW hasn't got *rm.exe* & *
run.exe* therefore I've installed Cygwin and I've modified the build.xml
file from the \install directory to use the Cygwin path instead of MinGW.

What do you think I have to install?
What can I do now?

Thanks a lot!
Best Regards,