[jitsi-users] Can Jitsi use / set asterisk presence / dnd state

Damian Minkov damencho at jitsi.org
Sun Apr 26 20:36:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

maybe you are searching for the following configuration:
This one global for all accounts:
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.ACCOUNT_PROPERTY_REJECT_IN_CALL_ON_DND=true

Or the per account property:
ACCOUNT_PROPERTY_REJECT_IN_CALL_ON_DND = "RejectIncomingCallsWhenDnD";

There is no UI option for setting this, but you can shutdown jitsi and
add it the config properties file, or add it to your provisioning
props if you have such or set it through the properties editor.

Regards
damencho