[jitsi-users] jitsi meet does not show remote users video input/audio input

Gustav Spellauge Gustav.Spellauge at Softing.com
Thu Oct 1 12:01:10 CEST 2015

thanks for your answer

meeting is still not working. i guess, it might be a configuration problem.

during install, i changed jitsi.example.com to meeting.mydomain.com.
this resulted to

server_name meeting.mydomain.com in
/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/meeting.mydomain.com which seems to be correct
to me.

but in /etc/jitsi/meet/meeting.mydomain.com-config.js referenced by

    location /config.js {
        alias /etc/jitsi/meet/meeting.mydomain.com-config.js;
    }

i find the lines
       muc: 'conference.meeting.mydomain.com', // FIXME: use XEP-0030
       bridge: 'jitsi-videobridge.meeting.mydomain.com', // FIXME: use
XEP-0030

and i'm wondering, what these liens mean - are
conference.meeting.mydomain.com and
jitsi-videobridge.meeting.mydomain.com hostnames. if so, these hostnames
do not exist in my environment.

morover there is the line
   clientNode: 'http://jitsi.org/jitsimeet', // The name of client node
advertised in XEP-0115 'c' stanza
in /etc/jitsi/meet/meeting.mydomain.com-config.js and i wonder if this
correct.

maybe i did something wron during the installation.

still trying without any success, gustav