[jitsi-users] jits meet: how to restrict access to authorized persons

Gustav Spellauge Gustav.Spellauge at Softing.com
Mon Oct 5 13:56:23 CEST 2015

hello,

currently we are evaluating jitsi meet internally and it looks good.
before we can make it accessable from the outside world, we need a way
to restrict access to authorized persons. we have internal users
(managed in an ldap server) and there will be some external (kind of
anonymous) users who should be granted access.

every internal user should be able to start a meeting and invite others
- internals and externals. external users should not be able to start a
meeting.

how could this be achieved?

tia, gustav