[jitsi-users] Multiple Instances of Jitsi

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at jitsi.open.source.it
Thu Oct 8 15:35:59 CEST 2015

On Thursday 08 October 2015 at 15:26:14, Yasen Pramatarov wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 14:20:18 +0200 Antony Stone wrote:
> >On Thursday 08 October 2015 at 12:31:07, Brijesh khundhawala wrote:
> >> So whenever I try to call from one account to another, I get Busy Out
> >> response.
> >
> >I'm running Jitsi Videobridge, Meetme, and Jigasi (installed as
> >described at https://jitsi.org/qi ).  I have nothing listening on port
> >59902.
>
>  I believe the original poster is talking about the desktop Jitsi
>  client, not Jitsi Meet web service.

Apologies - my mistaken assumption :(

I still don't quite see why a client application would set up a listening
port, but then I've not used the Jitsi desktop client, so I probably just
don't know what I'm talking about here :)

I'll let someone else take over and answer the question from here :)

Antony.

those who understand binary notation,
and those who don't.

                                                   Please reply to the list;